Monday, November 3, 2008

Sick



[after Joy is dumped by her fiancé]
Tipper: You know what? I can get my brother's loser ass friends to go to his place, knock on the door and when he opens it wham! We junk-punch him in his man business and he'll fall to the floor. And when he's writhing in pain, crying "why?!?!" and then we'll say "you know why!"
Joy McNally: Wow! Did you just make that up?
Tipper: No, I thought about it a lot on the drive over here.

Tipper is officially my comeback idol or great-idea-that-always-involves-some-pain-to-people-who-are-mean idol.

Anyway, i have a fever and an ear infection due to a blocked nose and wax in my ear. Dont ask how i got the wax. The infection gave me a weird headache. For example, when it's on my right ear, the whole right side of my face hurts. my head, right side of my right eye, my jaw and my neck. Vice versa. Luckily, the fever has subsided and i managed to hobble with my mom to great world city and read at least a hundred pages in Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot. (Another book in my book wishlist. Please do not forget that birthday-present-owers)

P.S. another post coming about other people's presents i still need to buy. start planning a party cos i cant give one unless there's a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment