Friday, November 7, 2008

Here's to...Me! or my birthday party

YOU are invited to my still-planning-which-date-birthday-party! Unless you're a random stranger who just so happens to pass by my humble blog. Anyway, you are probably my friend cos they're the only ones who know about this blog. We're having a movie marathon thing but there are RULES. Mwa ha ha. The following list is not in order. *Muttering* you can like..... swi..switch it aroooou...around or...some...something
Rule Number One: We must choose a Freddie Highmore movie and watch it
Rule Number Two: We must choose a girlie movie and watch it
Rule Number Three: We must choose an action-packed movie and watch it
Rule Number Four: You must not burn the house down when we are cooking and from there on after. Oh yeah, and before.
Rule Number Five:We are all thoroughly encouraged to participate in enthusiastic happy dance or brokenly singing ("the ones that dogs only hear"-27 Dresses) accompanying whatever song is approved and blasted on the speakers (exception:Shelby. Because I know you wont.)
Rule Number Six: We must play ABBA songs
Rule Number Seven: We must play "I Want Candy"

That's it for now. Will show a list of movies I have for you guys to choose

No comments:

Post a Comment